Triggered by the Covid-19 pandemic. The entire world is currently witnessing unprecedented change in health concerns, financial disruptions, supply chains, workflow, entertainment models, and social life.
However, though this period, our human needs have not gone away. We are experiencing new consumption patterns and new constraints that are leading to a new type of normal. In fact, there will be winners and losers. For example, on one side of the digital divide, Zoom video usage jumped from 20M/day to 300M /day in one quarter, while airline travel travel dropped by 96% in the same period.
This talk is about how to navigate innovation in these times of change. Every business, government organisation, and investor is trying to navigate the changes that are now occurring. The simple fact is that change creates opportunities for those with proactive mindsets and behaviours. In this talk, we will cover:
• The roadmap that we see ahead, including the landscape of winners and losers.
• Practical tactics and strategies to for businesses and organisations to adapt and then position for greater success in future
• How to lead innovation in this time period for greater impact
• The mindsets and behaviours that will define the future of consumer demand
• The role of technology in this transformation