A introduction to First Aid knowledge and skills, including major principles & practice:
• Action at an Emergency
• Wounds, Bleeding & Circulatory Failure
• Management of Airway Obstruction
• Burns & Scalds
• Introduction to CPR and AED
30 (Open to Undergraduate Halls residents only)
1) This is a face-to-face seminar. All participants should wear a surgical mask and pay attention to personal hygiene throughout the whole seminar.
2) Attendees will receive a attendance certificate after the seminar.
3) A confirmation email with payment details will be sent to successful candidate on 19 October. For any enquiries, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org